Private Boss tackle box section and miscellaneous extras. Also a ripple bar

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
Hi, I'm after the side drawer section to fit this box and or the rig winder box section just to make managing my tackle on the bank easier for me.

Also yet to obtain a ripple bar suitable for the box to fit a pole sock onto and rest sections on.

Very luckily through the forum I've sourced a set of longer legs and mud feet as well as the accessory connectors but I'm also on the look out for other genuine parts as it would be nice to have a matching setup for the box, I have a daiwa metal side tray that fits the 2 side legs of the box

I've got a accessory bar that fits across the platform with 2 fox quick release adaptors for landing nets

IMG_20210911_133543.jpg

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Boss never made a ripple bar, though the preston ones fit with the appropriate sized knuckle adaptor

I have a genuine boss pole winder-rig add on section, though I would need to know your box sizes, length and width to check it would fit as it was removed from an internal legged box rather than the external like yours

the xtra bits Ive sent you with your order will hold pole socks and or pole rests, Ive stuck a few pole rests etc in the freebie bits in your parcel

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
Boss never made a ripple bar, though the preston ones fit with the appropriate sized knuckle adaptor

I have a genuine boss pole winder-rig add on section, though I would need to know your box sizes, length and width to check it would fit as it was removed from an internal legged box rather than the external like yours

the xtra bits Ive sent you with your order will hold pole socks and or pole rests, Ive stuck a few pole rests etc in the freebie bits in your parcel
You are brilliant and I'm very great full I'm so excited to get out on the bank now I've not looked forward to fishing this much since I was a kid.

I will measure my box, which dimensions do you need? Would it be of the drawer section or the base, thanks again

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Drawer box section and base length and width, they should both be the same

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I will dig it out the store cupboard in the morning to check

Im sure Ive also got a spare set of wheels and a handle in there to fit your box to mak it a pull along , on the back of the box, do you have a pair of 19mm square brackets sticking out or two threaded metal squares ?

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
I will dig it out the store cupboard in the morning to check

Im sure Ive also got a spare set of wheels and a handle in there to fit your box to mak it a pull along , on the back of the box, do you have a pair of 19mm square brackets sticking out or two threaded metal squares ?
Thats the rear of my box one threaded square and a threaded section on base frame.

I managed to clean all the stickers off so it looks a bit better now too

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_220248.jpg
    IMG_20210917_220248.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 12

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
ive a nice 19mm adapter with alliminium side tray..34cm x 46cm...for sale if interested?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've measured as 40cm width and 30 cm depth
The pole winder tray I have is definately for the Internal legged boss box, rather than the exterior legged box like yours,

its sizes are width 460mm x depth 330mm

Ive found a set of wheels that would fit your box, but both of the handles Ive found so far, are the plain types that fit into 19mm square bracket fitting, Im sure I have one of the screw through fitting ones that will fit your box, but I cant find it as of yet, will look through the shed tomorrow

if its in there it will be with a couple of the boss stand alone alloy tray-tables, that are normally set up behind the box as extra bait trays, I know I have two of these as I saw them the other day

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
The pole winder tray I have is definately for the Internal legged boss box, rather than the exterior legged box like yours,

its sizes are width 460mm x depth 330mm

Ive found a set of wheels that would fit your box, but both of the handles Ive found so far, are the plain types that fit into 19mm square bracket fitting, Im sure I have one of the screw through fitting ones that will fit your box, but I cant find it as of yet, will look through the shed tomorrow

if its in there it will be with a couple of the boss stand alone alloy tray-tables, that are normally set up behind the box as extra bait trays, I know I have two of these as I saw them the other day
Thanks just whenever is good for you I'm in no rush as payday is the 27th lol

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
You should recieve your parcel today, according to tracking its on the van for delivery

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
As no-one was available for delivery

the driver left it with your neighbour at no16 mr S martin at 9.33 am

crag

If you are located in the midlands I have the Boss Pole Support, Feeder Arm, and Platform if you are interested and a pair of legs

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
If you are located in the midlands I have the Boss Pole Support, Feeder Arm, and Platform if you are interested and a pair of legs
Thanks for the offer but I'm In Cumbria so not able to come and collect