All in good condition

£50 or vno

Thanks

Boss Box.jpg

Last edited:

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Hello mate,

Gutted to see your box hasn't sold yet- I own one very similar and I think they're brilliant! If you still can't budge it, would you be up for selling me the brolly arm and side tray? Been looking out for a BOSS tray especially for some time. Not offended if you don't want to, and best of luck selling the box.

Al

satinet

Where are you located at? Did I see this on eBay or was it my imagination?

Dobie

Hello mate,

Gutted to see your box hasn't sold yet- I own one very similar and I think they're brilliant! If you still can't budge it, would you be up for selling me the brolly arm and side tray? Been looking out for a BOSS tray especially for some time. Not offended if you don't want to, and best of luck selling the box.

Al
Dont really want to separate , cheers

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Still for sale? I'm interested. If I had it I'd look like a proper fisherman. I'm assuming that's Aldershot in Hampshire.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Still for sale? I'm interested. If I had it I'd look like a proper fisherman. I'm assuming that's Aldershot in Hampshire.
Sorry ignore the above, something has turned up just the other side of the town.

mickthechippy

23/04/2008 - 25/12/2021
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Hello mate,

Al

what size Boss tray are you looking for, I have a fair few in stock, along with the fox trays which are the same wire fittings, I also have a couple of brolley arms somewhere going spare

theres also a couple or three of the Boss stand alone adjustable hieght legged alloy tables down the shed which are the same size as the boss alloy side trays

gissa shout iffin your interested and I will post you more details

Alantherose

Site Supporter
what size Boss tray are you looking for, I have a fair few in stock, along with the fox trays which are the same wire fittings, I also have a couple of brolley arms somewhere going spare

theres also a couple or three of the Boss stand alone adjustable hieght legged alloy tables down the shed which are the same size as the boss alloy side trays

gissa shout iffin your interested and I will post you more details
Oh cool, thanks Mick!

I'm looking for something that fits the 19mm square legs and is bigger than the Preston Offbox one that I currently have. Something in the region of 50x40cm would probably serve me well.

Al

mickthechippy

23/04/2008 - 25/12/2021
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Oh cool, thanks Mick!

I'm looking for something that fits the 19mm square legs and is bigger than the Preston Offbox one that I currently have. Something in the region of 50x40cm would probably serve me well.

Al

These ones that I have, dont fit on the legs as normal side trays would do, they fit on the two wire fittings on the side of the top section of the internal legged boss box

Status
Not open for further replies.