Borough Hill Evening Open 1/05/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Venue: Top Pool Borough Hill
Date: 1/05/02
Time: 6pm till 8.30pm

1st Lee Mays.....17lb 14oz (meat & corn)
2nd Malc Doyle....8lb 13oz (meat)
3rd Jay Jackson...7lb 4oz (meat)

Lot lower weights this week (due to the cold spell) and only 4 turned up as the owner did not advertise it, so not realy a match more a knock up.

Hopefully next weeks will be better attended as i'm running it so will put details in local shops and see.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

dirk

Site Supporter
No one else would reply to this one malc, they just couldn't beleive how much you are improving, 2nd out of a four turn out, you had a 50% chance? unless one of them had to be airlifted to hospital of course which you have been known to cause so as to lower the odds. Malc did you realise that the previous week, lots turn up, along you come and the complete match series has to be cancelled??????????

MALC

jaw-dropper.gif jaw-dropper.gif jaw-dropper.gif
SHOCK HORROR

Dirk the Helicopter was nothing to do with me, honest i never touched him before the incident
(but i did say morning) thinking.gif thinking.gif

And as for the 2 guys that snapped their pole's surley that can't be my fault
(did touch them though) thinking.gif thinking.gif

And how can it be my fault that from the first match i fish with the club the attendance drops from 20+ to their last match with 10 of us. thinking.gif thinking.gif thinking.gif

And how can i be blamed for the 2 other clubs i joined getting to the point of haveing no members left thinking.gif thinking.gif thinking.gif help.gif help.gif THINKING ABOUT IT YOU MIGHT HAVE A POINT help.gif help.gif

Malc

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

Are we talking "CURSE 2" here?

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

MALC

Peter,
Dont think that i can blame any of the quoted incidents on Trev as most (well some) happened before i encounterd THE ZIPPY CURSE ghost.gif

I think if the truth be known it's not realy Trev's curse but 1 that i've been growing unnoticed over the years from a very early age roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif it's just that i've been hidding behind Trev's misfortune's as nobody on here knew me UNTILL NOW and now THE TRUTH IS OUT........

TREV YOUR CURSE IS LIFTED I'VE BEEN SUSSED
It was me all along roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Malc

Status
Not open for further replies.