matt

Nice one beebs, hours of entertainment[8D]

HEY DUDE............
[img]https://www.maggotdrowning.com/smilies/afro.gif

martin.

Account Locked
what reason has any of you got to be bored
there is always maggotdrowning.com
There is a lot of knoledge & enjoyment to be had just reading through the old postings, then theres the been fishing sect.then the rest of the site.
it is a very rare occasion if im bored apart from abovetheres allways rigs to remake snaptackles & traces to replace
floats,reels,rods,elastics all to check repair.
then if i do get all that done ill have a ride down the river to have a look its not my fault that my local is right next to the river end that i finish at

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by martin.

what reason has any of you got to be bored
there is always maggotdrowning.com
There is a lot of knoledge & enjoyment to be had just reading through the old postings, then theres the been fishing sect.then the rest of the site.
it is a very rare occasion if im bored apart from abovetheres allways rigs to remake snaptackles & traces to replace
floats,reels,rods,elastics all to check repair.
then if i do get all that done ill have a ride down the river to have a look its not my fault that my local is right next to the river end that i finish at

tight lines.
martin.

And then after all that, go home and watch the footie[;)][;)][}:)]

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by granjuiceymoose

yeah but you must be retired havin all that free time, i get bored at college!

Me, retired! You must be kidding! Not even half way there, matey. I've got a great job. Up to my eyes in it one minute, scratching around for something to do the next.
Monday & Tuesday I had nothing to do, now, there aren't enough hours in the day.

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Ah oh well ive not even started the working life yet [:(] The years of having to organise a days fishing months in advance still to come unfortunatly.

Tight lines [:D]

martin.

Account Locked
hi beebs
NO F*CKING FOOTBALL ALLOWED ON ANY OF OUR 7 TVs
anyway when i get home i normally have a job seeing anything

tight lines.
martin.

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by martin.

hi beebs
NO F*CKING FOOTBALL ALLOWED ON ANY OF OUR 7 TVs
anyway when i get home i normally have a job seeing anything

Not a problem in our house, neither me nor the missus like football. The problem in our house is Soap operas. I ****ing hate them, and the good lady would watch 'em all if she had her way.

Theres so much rubbish on TV these days, all I seem to end up watching are re-runs of MASH on the Comedy channel.

I normally get my own back, Sundays is our lying in day, and I make her sit through all the fishing programs from 9-12.
Kind of backfired though, she's got into Matt Hayes and now says she wants to come fishing. A*SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.