Booster jab

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Got my booster on Tuesday. I hope there are no after effects as I have a pretty busy week, and fishing at the weekend.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had mine a few weeks ago and the only after-effect I had was paying for the missus to have her hair done - £110 :eek: fer crying out loud :eek:

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I had mine a few weeks ago and the only after-effect I had was paying for the missus to have her hair done - £110 :eek: fer crying out loud :eek:
The Yorkshire women must be more (cough) careful than the men, if she persuaded you to pay for it.🤣😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
She's proving to be high maintenance; it might be time to chop her in for a newer model :D

I’ve screen shot that post Dave. I’m guessing my Christmas prezzie is gonna be huuuuuuuge this year. 🤣🤣🤣. Give up with ya. She’s worth £110 everyday of the week I bet. Still, 110 quid 😳. That’s 22 haircuts for me.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Worth every penny, Lovely Lady is 'T', Irish Heritage and quiet with it, not one to pick a fight with, silent but deadly springs to mind ;)

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter

Bloody hell, was that a full transplant…….

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Not paid for a haircut in 30 years... the wife on the other hand is at the hairdressers every 3 months (it is her cousin so she gets family rates)

Chervil

Site Supporter
Had mine Saturday (Moderna) and, apart from a sore arm felt fine. Yesterday evening I started feeling hot, but shivery, with a headache. I had an early night, but didn't sleep that well. Feel much better this morning, just a bit clammy.