Booster jab

stikflote

Site Supporter
Hi all,
i should have gone for a covid booster jab at 18 15 but due to having a sore throat and harch cough
i didnt go.
i had no phone number to let them know ,i dont know how i go on now ,i,ll just have to wait and see
what happens next

peterb

Site Supporter
Best to contact your doctors surgery they'll tell you what to do , had mine yesterday felt a bit rough today but not too bad .

Phillip MGBGT

Site Supporter
had my flu jab 2 weeks ago. My wife got a text from the docs yesterday morning asking her to book the booster on line, it was down so she phoned the surgery, and got us both booked in on Nov 14th at the same place that we had the 2 previous ones. Both at the same time.

breadflake

Site Supporter
The wife and I had the booster today, she is downstairs nursing an aching arm
me upstairs nursing a nearly empty box of Stella.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Memsahib and myself had ours yesterday morning straight in and out all done in half an hour

62tucker

Site Supporter
Memsahib and myself had ours yesterday morning straight in and out all done in half an hour
Got mine on Thursday. Pfizer after having 2 AstraZeneca ones.
Did feel strange this time. Bit left hip pain and lime butterflies in stomach but only lasted a day. Spot on now

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
If you have had COVID,make sure there is at least a 28 day gap between the all clear and booster jab.
I think I had mine before 28 days were up.
I was fine on the Saturday the day of the jab, Come Sunday It was like a mini dose of covid, by Wednesday I had swollen face,part closed eyes and rash on left side of face.
I spent 6 hours at the JR hospital in Oxford, ended up on anti biotics and steroid cream for rash, It was cellulitis on my face. .