Bonzai, Lindholme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barberj84

Got a match on bonzai saturday 15th, n ever fished this pond before. Would appreciate any info as to how its fishing recently, average depths, baits people catching on and also what size floats you have ben using.

don't ask for much do i?[:D]

midge99

Most of the time shallow is the way to go, but you will need a ripple, free line with 0.12mm to start or 0.14mm if your bagging. it's full of F1's but is putting some ide in there.
You have to use their feed pellets, 3 or 4mm are the best option use 3mm if you can.
or the expensive option is with worm on the hook and feeding caster. if the fish are not shallow then on the inside with maggot or chopped worm and caster is the best option.
shallow I use white hydro and a soft black hydro for the inside as there are some big tench in there to 5lb.
A bomb to the island is also not to be ignored, hair rigged corn on the hook. loose feed to the islands they are only 16mtr- 20 mtr away at most.
Hope this helps, by the way 15th is a friday

midge99

Floats for the inside I use malman's(don't remember the pattern) 4x10 or 4x12 depending on the conditions, dotted down is best and lay about 3" on the deck.

Barberj84

cheers midge that gives me something to go on, good job your here id be fishing a different day otherwise!

Is neil not bothered about freelining? i know some places insist you use a float.

cheers

midge99

No if your club rules allow it then it's OK, no floating pole though

crisoff

Originally posted by midge99

No if your club rules allow it then it's OK, no floating pole though
floating poles allowed on bonsai midge.once again its up to club rules

Status
Not open for further replies.