Bonsia & Oasis Lindhome

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyRen

Hi the N.F.A. are having the Disabled National Final on two pools next week Bonsia and Oasis has any one got any tips on how to fish these pools best baits and best pegs
thanks

peteblade

On Bonsia a lot of people did well in the Fisho on the method with dead maggot. The owner of said lakes is an MD himself Niel someone. I'll find one of my old posts with his name on and get back to you.

midge99

Kenny boilies are working well. spicy chiken is best fished under a 3grm float at 16mtr. see you at the draw

peteblade

I'm off work at the moment(early retirement) so if any of you boys need a hand just let me know.

KennyRen

Hi Midge thanks for your info on the boillies do you wont me to get you some i am fishing with North West and i am at Border for seme final

JB56

Originally posted by KennyRen

Hi Midge thanks for your info on the boillies do you wont me to get you some i am fishing with North West and i am at Border for seme final

Kenny,

You should have told that midge you were fishing for the Yorkshire, he's just taking the p*ss.

We'll tell you all about it at the meeting on Tuesday it will be interesting I can assure you very interesting.

Regards

John

Last edited:

JB56

Originally posted by midge99

I can't wait for next saturday. it should be a good day[:D]

I can't wait either it will make a change from using Andrex

tommy

midge your getting slung in win or loose take of your shoe,s .
plus i will get the lake lady to sit on you face and fart[}:)] after a skin full of guinness

midge99

I like the sound of the last bit.[:D][:D]
I've heard a lot from her on here (but not for a while) so now I get the chance to get up close and personal.[:D][:D][:D]

JB56

Originally posted by midge99

I like the sound of the last bit.[:D][:D]
I've heard a lot from her on here (but not for a while) so now I get the chance to get up close and personal.[:D][:D][:D]

Midge her computers broke at the moment, can you swim or should we bring you arm bands

Status
Not open for further replies.