Bonsai lake at Lindholme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooty

Hows it fishing lads?
Got a match there on Sat June 9th but cant get to fish it due to work commitments so any info would be nice...very very nice!

Hooty.

midge99

I'll let you know were on there tomorrow. I'm there on the 5th June to which will be better.

midge99

From 40 that fished there were 4 100lb+ weights all caught fishing shallow with pellet or worm on the hook. they all had the wind and a ripple all day.
I drew peg one there was nothing shallow so after the first hour I switched to the inside with worm on the hook and fed neet worm (chopped), I ended up with 47lb made up of a mixed bag. The wind changed at the end of the match so the better pegs today may not be on another.

Glenn Archer

Y.T.D.A.A.
Best pegs were down the bottom end Midge (Peg 16, 19, 35, etc).
Various baits: maggot shallow over pellet feed (I mean 1 foot deep!) and pellet hook bait over pellet feed.
I fished peg 22 for 82lb mostly caught down the margins on 6mm pellet and I fished it wrong!
Started across at the island (as Neil suggested) and caught tench and odd carp on maggot feeding maggot.
Feeding micro pellets brought the F1s to the bait, otherwise feeding 3mm pellets I got loads of small tench.
I found it was better to feed by hand and wait a while then go over the feed, otherwise lots of foul hookers due to fish being up in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.