Bondhay, Worksop, Notts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djbennetto

Does or has anybody fished here before?

Im trying to get some information as Im am fishing here next Tuesday. There doesnt seem to be much at all on t'internet and I have rung the club house but its 99% golf and they dont seem to know much about it.

Im going to try and get up and have a look this week although fishing is only permitted 3 days a week and sods law says I will go and nobody will be there to get more info from.

Any information would be helpful

Thanks

peteblade

Where is it at Worksop mate? I know most places but i've never even heard of it. Which golf course owns it/

Bridge 34

Pete, I presume its at Bondhay Golf Course!!!

I must admit tho, i live in Worksop and didnt know there was a fishing lake there.

Djbennetto

Yeah its bondhay. if you google map it then it brings it right up. I only know about it cos I know a golfer who's a member there and they told me about it. Apparently its a fiver a day and its only open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. the rest of the time its for model boats.

ruskin

fished it a couple of years ago,
its a bottomless pit,its about 12 foot deep in the edge so dont fall in.it was full of weed on the bottom so i had to fish up in the water.caught a couple of 3lb bream,but mainly little roach and perch.there was a few fish topping in the middle that looked a bit bigger,so maybe shallow wag might be an idea.also there was a local that arrived as we were leaving and he headed for the right hand corner as you come down the path to the pond,said he always fishes the same peg and always in the margins,hope this helps,
ruskin

Status
Not open for further replies.