bombed out today

chris1967

Site Supporter
weathers killed it dead ,weighed 6 carp for 26lb and lost two ,which on the day was as to be expected .i hade a carpet of leaves reeds scum and twigs floating like a raft in my swim for about 3 1/2 hours today making it near on impossible tp present anything
think with 26 lb id be in first 8 i would have thought ,i'll look later

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
weathers killed it dead ,weighed 6 carp for 26lb and lost two ,which on the day was as to be expected .i hade a carpet of leaves reeds scum and twigs floating like a raft in my swim for about 3 1/2 hours today making it near on impossible tp present anything
Trouble is it’s gone cold again, fish have switched off again 💁‍♂️At least you caught a few mate, some consolation, I suppose....I’ve got a match on a carp lake tomorrow, and I’m not expecting great things 😩

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Thats good in this weather ,bloody freezing again

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Trouble is it’s gone cold again, fish have switched off again 💁‍♂️At least you caught a few mate, some consolation, I suppose....I’ve got a match on a carp lake tomorrow, and I’m not expecting great things 😩
Good luck Gazza

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
Took daughter to one of our club ponds today for a few hours normally can get a few perch in margins on short pole not a bite today frost and cold wind blowing

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Ive been lake view at Melton today
18 anglers top weight was 35
10 on canal lake wher the 35 came off
8 on serpent lake 12 pound was top weight
-2 and bright sunshine not the best conditions.
A least it was a match and good to catch up with a few people?
Dirk 😂😂

chris1967

Site Supporter

Drennan Sherwood Forest Fishery

Wednesday Open 7/4/2021
Holmedale Lake 22 fished
1st Nigel Shipman Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 24, 52-10-0
2nd Wayne Chapman Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 31, 48-6-0
3rd Paul Unwin Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 54, 43-10-0
4th Mick Langton Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 48, 41-10-0
4th Paul Harding Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 41, 41-10-0
6th John Elliott Sherwood Forest Fishery peg 39, 40-14-0
A couple of very cold nights stopped the prospects of any big weights but made for a close match. Nigel had a good last two hours landing10 carp on the pole and pellet fished out at 14m + the 4 he caught earlier he came from last to first with 52lb 10oz, in 2nd place Wayne had small carp – 2lb on the pole and pellet fished at side of the bore hole for 48lb 6oz.

chris1967

Site Supporter
just looked on facebook and mick messaged me ,i won my section bud lol