Boilies

Off for a 'proper carp' fishing trip, has anyone used the Nash instant attract boilies? Im thinking of giving them ago as you get 3 bags for the price of 2 which includes free pop ups

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Try the Candy nut crush... I've done okay with them in the past

Robbie888

have a look at DNA baits they do the finest shelf life boilies I have ever come across, S7 would be my choice for this time of year. They have some good deals on there web site.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Dynamite Baits, the Source boilies work good for me, especially on large waters.

rd115

Non-catcher of Barbel
Site Supporter
Fish a big Robin Red donkey choker of a pellet, 15-20mm (y)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
My best results by far are mainline spicy crab or salty squid. That said, it is getting near bright and fruity time of the year imo, pineapple or white chocolate for me. Don't worry about pop ups, just critically balance the feed ones from the bag on the hook, matching the hatch works for me.

Billy the fish 1954

Off for a 'proper carp' fishing trip, has anyone used the Nash instant attract boilies? Im thinking of giving them ago as you get 3 bags for the price of 2 which includes free pop ups
Try baitworks shelf life the best of all, they will send you a sample to try, best I used in 20 years carping