Boddington today

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkRocker

Fished Bodders for the first time today and what a day it was! Must have nearly hit the two tonne mark easily. There's an insane amount of fish in there. Fished peg 97, getting there nearly killing me. So glad i bought that trolley yesterday!

Weather was raining on off all day but that didn't affect the fishing. Caught 90% on the method feeder at 30m range and a couple on the bagging waggler. Will definitely be going back.

wev

well done mate told you it was far did you fish the bomb & feeding with a gadder with banded pellet its a long way from yorkshire mi owd duck

[:D]

PorkRocker

Didn't fish the bomb, just method and baggin waggler. I had a go on pole after seeing fish swimming at my feet but didn't get a knock on it. I had two rods out for the last 2 hours. My baggin waggler broke and left only the method feeder bit attached, so I proceeded to use it as a method feeder on my hyperloop barbel rod. Started catching on that and not on my designated method feeder. Ha. weird. Best bit was seeing the barbel rod shoot round, hitting in to about a 6lb common and then the other one shooting round - I had 2 fish on at same time both about 6-7lb. I had to get my mate to land it.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I once fished a match up that end and weighed in 5 lb of roach.

I'm not very good on the method feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.