boddington reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

hi guys, does anyone have any directions for boddington reservoir, or know of a site where i can find theseicon_smile_question.gif. i've tried the british waterways site, but can only find info on canals! jaw-dropper.gif

You cheeky monkey!

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Matt got to www.fisheries.co.uk select either Warwickshire or West Midlands on you will find Boddington listed there with directions.Let me know how u get on i,ve got a match there myself in October

Trevski

quote:Originally posted by Bulldog

Matt got to www.fisheries.co.uk select either Warwickshire or West Midlands on you will find Boddington listed there with directions.Let me know how u get on i,ve got a match there myself in October

http://www.fisheries.co.uk/boddington/ [;)]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only it were this simple...

matt

hi bulldog, i've just returned from a session on boddington. the carp average 2-3lbs with the larger ones going to around 5lbs. fished peg 31, started on method feeder about 40 yards out. tried maggot and pellet, while both produced, bites came quicker when pellet was used. also tried the big wag, spraying pellets and fishing expanders on the hook at 20 yards. this method took around 25mins to produce and the fish were a smaller stamp to those on the feeder. for the last couple of hours, fed 5 balls of groundbait at 9metres where it was 3.5ft deep and fished cat meat over the top. bites were almost instant and the fish were the same stamp as those on the feeder. finished the day with 26 fish for an estimated 52lbs. there was a few pegs to my right which was won with 65lbs.
hope this helps[:D]

You cheeky monkey!

matt

what i meant to say in the last sentence was "there was a match a few pegs to my right which was won with 65lbs" - too many beers!lol

You cheeky monkey!

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Thanks for all the info Matt,one question what groundbait mix did u use.

matt

a bag of swimstim black, crazybait squid and mussel and half a bag of fishmeal mixed up with csl the night b4 - it certainly stinks but the fish seem to like it!

You cheeky monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.