boddington res

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_jon

hi all im going to boddington res next week and just after some info the pegs we have got are just past the boat house so im led to believe any1 with any ifo as to how far the walk is and on baits ect ect thanks guys

milkymike32

I was there last week and its not a long walk at all... you shouldnt need a barrow as its not far...

fee

trolley deffently needed if you fish the sailing club side i was shattered. most off my club caught on pellett waggler with a long tail or hair rigged pellett on inline method feeder. used size 12 or 14 hook have caught on 2 red maggotts in the past on feeder. depends on the weather

Lurcher

Doubt if they will let you on passed the boat house as the reservoir is very high. Take wellies or better still waders as it is a natural bank that side. Did well yesterday with the PVA bag of pellets round a hair rigged halibut pellet on the striaght ledger so its worth a go (peg 76). We fished there last year in the pegs passed the boat house and it was won on the method with worm. Also one lad caught a 21lb carp so tackle up for big fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.