BobCo

WrightyM

I know people regularly praise BobCo on here, but I have to say that I’ve just bought a 13m Daiwa Whisker pole package from them for an amazing price. Next time I’m up North I’m def going to make the effort to call in.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I know people regularly praise BobCo on here, but I have to say that I’ve just bought a 13m Daiwa Whisker pole package from them for an amazing price. Next time I’m up North I’m def going to make the effort to call in.
They are a cracking company from the owner to the staff very knowledgeable too

nejohn

Site Supporter
I have started calling in when I am passing on my travels and I can only repeat what other people are saying. Very helpful staff and a really good range of kit on display. It is certainly worth having a rummage around as you can find some good bargains too. Last time I was in I found a Sensas match rod for £50, it felt really nice as soon as I picked it up nice fast action with a soft tip, light and well balanced into the bargain so took a punt. When I got home I did a little googling and found the same rod on sale in several shops in France for around 250 euros

KevinT

Hi
Definitely agree with all the above comments – been going in for years – got to say Bob has always given me a good deal on big price items as I’m cheeky and ask what the best price is and they always price match so you can feel / handle the gear and get a good price, what's not to like.

KevT

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
4b Torre Road
Leeds,
West Yorkshire
LS9 7QL
Phone: 0113 2499943

Click the link below

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Personally I hate Bobco

Every time I go in I end up spending way more than I intended.
So many pretty, shiny things that look good in my seat box or attached to it😃😃😃

Seriously probably the best tackle shop in Yorkshire. Nearly always have a bit of banter with mr Kendal (Hatman).

bryanh

Site Supporter
Fantastic on-line service too, I've bought everything from a few packets of hooks to seatboxes, clothing and everything in between. Delivery charges are ridiculously low at £1.99 no matter what you buy and providing the items were in stock I'never waited more than a couple of days for reciept.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I cant praise them enough. Even buying through the internet you get first class service. Ive had them email me saying that they are out of stock but .... 1, Would I like to wait ? 2, Would I like an alternative ? 3, Would I like my money back ? I cant fault the guys. They are ace. 👍

violator

My number one go to for my bulk internet orders, but living in Kent means I have to use my local Angling Direct for bits and bobs

Tony

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Personally I hate Bobco

Every time I go in I end up spending way more than I intended.
So many pretty, shiny things that look good in my seat box or attached to it😃😃😃

Seriously probably the best tackle shop in Yorkshire. Nearly always have a bit of banter with mr Kendal (Hatman).
My misses hates Bobco Nobby. 😂😂😂

tonyh24

Site Supporter
On the subject of BOBCO... I purchased a pole from them and signed up to their new loyalty card scheme. I was given a temporary card and told a new one would arrive in the post which it hasn't. Anyone else signed up for this ? At the time the bonus for me was my pole purchase was added to the loyalty card.

johnfranks

Use them as much as I can, but living in darkest Hampshire I have to rely on mail order. Superb service and very quick delivery. Did manage to get in there a few times when i was passing with a delivery and wow !!! Left a few quid lighter to lol. jealous nowhere llke it around here

parkes

Bought my MAP 501 from them online, first outing found it had what appeared to be a stretch mark in the carbon that had caused a very slight split to form.
Anyway, they took the section back, got on to MAP who sent a new section. Was pole less for a fortnite but they done well by me and sorted it.....fair play.