BobCo Tackle - Gift Vouchers Competition

Whisker

Site Supporter
Well done chaps, enjoy!; and thanks for getting the comp up and running 👍

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Well I never, i never thought i would win and all the bravado from earlier posts was just that bravado. So once again thanks to the losers without you I would not of won, i fully expect to loose more times than I win so I'll be making contributions to your prize in the near future. Cheers.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Well I never, i never thought i would win and all the bravado from earlier posts was just that bravado. So once again thanks to the losers without you I would not of won, i fully expect to loose more times than I win so I'll be making contributions to your prize in the near future. Cheers.
Well done mate, and especially for acknowledging that without the prizes there is no competition 👍

richard83

Site Supporter
Haha amazing! I’m actually on shift in A&E, had a break earlier when I logged on and this is the first time I’ve had chance to log on since. Chuffed to bits, thank you so much for doing this comp!!!! I’ll pm my address. What a buzz!!!! Whoop!

drw

Site Supporter
Well done to the winners great competition and a great prize

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
last time we had a comp on lottery numbers my number was out first..was only bonus ball that won...this time my number was 6th out,,and it was first and bunus ball...so getting closer...one day...one day...
good luck to the 2 winners..enjoy what you buy

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Right I've spent the cash all of it, tri cast trilogy 12ft long range feeder and a browning black viper compact to go with it, was going to fit myself out with roving gear but lack of stock decided to buy something I would of possibly not of bought as only do this sort of fishing 4-8 times a year, and I expect to take delivery tomorrow. So that's what I've bought.

M D transfers will go on the box when my box get cleaned some time this year photos to follow.