BobCo Tackle - Gift Vouchers Competition

Whisker

Site Supporter
If anyone’s sat at home thinking “I’d love to have a go, but putting an MD sticker on my seat box is like putting a Ferrari badge on my Ford Mondeo...”, take a look at this. An MD sticker makes any seat box look like a million dollars... so go on, pick a number and pays yer tenner! 😬

Attachments

• 84719B82-0A4E-44DC-9507-16FB23F00581.jpeg
    84719B82-0A4E-44DC-9507-16FB23F00581.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 13

richard83

Site Supporter
4 & 7 or nearest to them please. Paid for

(5 & 9 - Dave )

Last edited by a moderator:

satinet

If anyone’s sat at home thinking “I’d love to have a go, but putting an MD sticker on my seat box is like putting a Ferrari badge on my Ford Mondeo...”, take a look at this. An MD sticker makes any seat box look like a million dollars... so go on, pick a number and pays yer tenner! 😬
I thought it was the main prize 🤔

Whisker

Site Supporter
I believe it is. The voucher will be gone in less than 24hrs, but an MD sticker will be a babe magnet for a lifetime 😍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sticker instructions:

Firstly ensure the surface that you are to place the sticker on is free of dirt and grease

Then, carefully peel the backing paper off the sticker ensuring that the letters remain on the front paper (Make sure that all the backing paper is removed from the letters)

Position the sticker onto your box and rub the front paper firmly to ensure that all the letters are stuck

Then, carefully peel the front paper off the letters ensuring that all the letters remain in place

Total

Site Supporter
Sticker instructions:

Firstly ensure the surface that you are to place the sticker on is free of dirt and grease

Then, carefully peel the backing paper off the sticker ensuring that the letters remain on the front paper (Make sure that all the backing paper is removed from the letters)

Position the sticker onto your box and rub the front paper firmly to ensure that all the letters are stuck

Then, carefully peel the front paper off the letters ensuring that all the letters remain in place
......Make sure it's level and not upside down......:whistle::D