BobCo Tackle - Gift Vouchers Competition

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
BobCo Tackle Gift Cards Competition

The Prizes: 2 x BobCo Tackle Gift Cards, each worth £260.00 :beer-toast1:

Two chances to Win - What could you buy for £260.00 ?

And if that's not enough - A Maggotdrowning Sticker to go with each one !

1609602762785.png 1609601940682.png
The BobCo Gift Card can be used to purchase any fishing tackle in store or online.
The best voucher any angler could ever get.

The Competition is simple and based on the National Lottery 1st Ball and the Bonus Ball drawn in Saturday 9th January's Lotto Draw

To Enter:

• You must pick a number between 1 & 59 (multiple numbers are allowed to a maximum of Five)
  • Click the following link to purchase your entry (the cost per Ball number is £10.00) *CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE*

ALL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN 'OWNED' - Good luck everyone !

That's it, Good Luck !

The Rules:
  • Maggotdrowning Members only - you must be a registered member of Maggotdrowning.com residing in the UK
  • Ball numbers are 1-59 and on a first-come first-served basis.
  • You do not 'own' the Ball number until it has been paid for.
    (to 'own' a number you must have selected and purchased your entry)
  • If you select a Ball number that has already been 'owned' you will be allocated the next available number.
    (example: you select no20 which has already been owned, you will be given the next available number, ie 22, not 19
    next available numbers are in order 4,5,6,...58,59,1,23.... )
  • The winning Ball numbers will be the First Ball drawn and the Bonus Ball drawn by The National Lottery in Saturday 9th January's Lotto Draw.
    (all numbers must be 'owned' for the competition to be run.
    In the event that all numbers are not 'owned' the competition will roll-over to the following Saturday NL Draw)
The Prizes:
  • 2 individual prizes of BobCo Tackle Vouchers worth £260.00 each.
    And if that's not enough - A Maggotdrowning Sticker to go with them ! - value £Priceless ;)
  • No cash alternative will be provided.
  • Delivery to your UK Home Address.
The Winners are: richard83 and fugley-fisher (Saturday 9th January draw 9 & bb53
1610221968453.png
Updated regularly, date and time per edit stamp

Notes:
Payments Pay Pal, Credit & Debit Cards only through the link above - no 'Friends & Family' option
Accounting: All entry monies cover the cost of the prizes and Pay Pal fees only (non-profit making)
In the event of a dispute a third party appointed by Maggotdrowning.com will be called in to mediate.
The prize details are: 2 individual prizes of BobCo Tackle Vouchers worth £260.00 each

Free, confidential help for anyone who is worried about their or someone else’s gambling can be obtained here: BeGambleAware®

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This competition is now active - Good luck everyone :)

JayBee

Site Supporter
I'll have nos. 4...15 ...26, please

Please confirm that payment OK.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
@Dave just bought 2 numbers but the alzheimer's is really bad as I've forgotten the numbers 38 and 50 something I think, would like a daiwa reel or two a tdr would be nice.

38 & 53 - Dave ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know how you managed to do that both of you - both picked and paid for the same numbers but seconds apart:

Andy.p
Transaction date
2 Jan 2021 11:37:04 PST

Chefster
Transaction date
2 Jan 2021 11:37:23 PST

Chef - I'll give you 14 & 45, the next available numbers - let me know otherwise

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I don't know how you managed to do that both of you - both picked and paid for the same numbers but seconds apart:

Andy.p
Transaction date
2 Jan 2021 11:37:04 PST

Chefster
Transaction date
2 Jan 2021 11:37:23 PST

Chef - I'll give you 14 & 45, the next available numbers - let me know otherwise
That’s fine Dave 👍👍