Bob Nudd roadshows 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
hi all
went to the first of bobs roadshows tonight & i think this was his best yet.
had the pleasure of meeting alanP from suffolk who came for the evening to whom i owe a a big appology as at the end i was getting some photos of some of the local lads that have just jioned our club with bob i didnt see him go & therefore didnt havethe chance to have a good chat or say goodnight.
But i managed to get a photo of him with bob signing his videos that he had purchased
the photos were took with a normal camera so i will post them after next w/e when ive used film up.
Anyway the film for anglers word holidays was brilliant & bobs talk was the best i have heard very informative.
i would suggest anyone going to ireland in the future to go to one of these.
AlanP if you email me your address ill send you the origional photo
& if you can wait 2 weeks ill get it signed for you when i fish against him next

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

AlanP

'EastAngler'
======================================================================
Martin

Thanks I'll contact you with my email address [:)]. I think I was still sorting out with your mate from the tackle shop when you went, as I couldn't see you anywhere by the time I'd finished. Never mind, as I pm'd you about before I'd like to come up in a couple of weeks and have a try for some of your Pike and Tench, we'll have plenty of time for a longer chat then I'm sure.

======================================================================

I have to agree with Martin on this, it was a good night. I haven't been to one before but the Anglers World film was good, although it certainly lost no opportunity to promote products that associated companies produced (Polaris Floats & Sidewinders), still that's what Marketing and Promotion is supposed to do.

Bob himself is an entertaining speaker and "talks" to his audience rather than "lectures" to them. I didn't feel I was in a room with a couple of hundred people, it was more like listening to somebody chatting to a small group in the pub.

If you do get an opprtunity, go along, it'll be an enjoyable, informative few hours.

AlanP

Status
Not open for further replies.