Boatshed at walkden

Status
Not open for further replies.

270181pimp

I used to fish this place regular years ago, but lost touch with it ive heard that they catching on mussel but i dont fancy fishing that bait, does anyone have any suggestions.

Chris27

I looked at this place last year when I was shoppin. I used to fish it years ago as a kid. I understand its now privately owned (maybe walkden anglers). There was a match on and people were catching nice fish. I was told on the bank that it is members only and no day ticket. Was also told that they limit the number of members and was told that i had pretty much no chance of getting a ticket.

Not sure if true or not and it may be worth a call to one of the tackle shops in walkden to ask for info.

Not much help I'm afraid.

cant win

this water is owned by deane anglers there was a waiting list for membership i do have the secretary tel number if you want it,drop me a pm .

Chris27

I am ok K.Tucker with regards to the tel number. I have just got a wigan card and with the amount of fishing i do i am not really looking to join any others at the moment.

Cheers anyway.

P.S Your spot on with the Deane anglers, i now recall being told that when I was down there last year noseying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.