Blyton ponds - Lincolnshire

Boro1876

Thinking of having a week at blyton ponds next year- anyone fished and have any info

Thanks in advance

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have not fished it for a couple of years. I did speak to Angie earlier in the year and it is for sale, not too sure how far that has gone.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Funny but i was on the fisheries for sale website and Blyton popped up...... they aren't asking a lot for somewhere that looks so lovely...i reckon @Dave should borrow the money off @Peter when Mrs M gives him his pocket money and buy it...then install @Geoff P as the waterkeeper ;)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The house they built on the property is lovely. Angie gave Mags and I a tour of it when we visited. The fishing is not as good as was 4 years ago, and needs some investment.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The house they built on the property is lovely. Angie gave Mags and I a tour of it when we visited. The fishing is not as good as was 4 years ago, and needs some investment.

Get rid of all the waterpigs and restock with some lovely silvers etc ;)

scales

Vinny
Fished there a few years back with my daughter stayed in a lovely caravan right next to one of the ponds caught loads of weird shaped goldfish on the pole with soft pellets. Great few days really nice place.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
The problem is...the trout will munch on everything else unless it's to big to fit in its mouth!

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
It looks remarkably cheap for everything thats included in the sale. Makes me think maybe the books don‘t look so good. Great potential though if you were willing to put the effort in.