Bloody weather

ATTICUS FINCH

Was going to do a bit of a session on the lake my next match is due to be fished on .but the weather is not looking very good at all , ?, rain and lightening being forecast.
Ok the match isn't until 13 Dec but I am not going to be doing any fishing and that's the annoying thing.
So are you going ,or are you weather bound like me .

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
40mph winds, rain with the chance of lightening tomorrow for me! cant wait lol

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Spent 6 hours this morning trying to fish on the float, but was a bit windy and wet. Casting from under a brolly is not ideal, and as I'm only just learning to float fish it was a bit of a ball-ache to be honest. The whole lake was fishing really hard, I had 2 bites, 2 skimmers and nothing else. There were about 6 others around the place, some on the pole and a few bivvy boys, nobody caught anything bigger than a pound.

Forecast not too bad in comparison round here for tomorrow, I think I'll go and chuck a feeder around for a few hours in the morning.

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
It’s been getting worse all day, with nothing but heavy rain here ?

Zerkalo

Just started raining here. Forecast does not look good with Friday being the only dry day so weather bound too.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Been lovely here all day until an hour ago. Heavy rain & strong winds. Great decision not to go fishing. Not like me at all.
Tomorrow says light showers & a fresh breeze. I'll decide when I wake up,

squimp

Site Supporter
Brilliant fishing weather here today until the really heavy rain arrived at 2pm. Should have been Stillwater roach or carp fishing.

For Davylad; I go fishing when the conditions are right, if it isn’t right, I don’t go.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Won’t be going for a while now as the river will be a raging torrent for a good while after this weekend. We lose the mild autumn temperatures next weekend as well so will be the turn to more winters conditions. Difficult fishing for a good few months now.

Roll on the bountiful times of May to October again!

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Beeen there, done that and caught. Just need to be sensible about where you choose to fish.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Rubbish, what good is correct clothing going to do trying to present a bait in 40 MPH winds and lashing rain ?‍♂️?‍♂️
Exactly ?? Add in the water being icy cold and in the fields/quick enough to drown you then you have a challenge! I call that bad weather

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Won’t be going for a while now as the river will be a raging torrent for a good while after this weekend. We lose the mild autumn temperatures next weekend as well so will be the turn to more winters conditions. Difficult fishing for a good few months now.

Roll on the bountiful times of May to October again!

Luckily the Nene is nowhere near being coloured yet, let alone flooded.