Bloody Chuffin Scumbags!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowder

Im sooo Angry! went into "work" this morning (work experience), my dad told me that hed been to take the dog for a walk this morning at half past 5 and there were 4 youths walking down the field, Bladdered, and with beer from tescos! anyway, they had a rotty and a staffey, as my dg was walkin they set their dogs onto mine, and as my dog was running away they were shouting to theirs " go on kill it", bloody scum bags, i just cant wait till my dad sees one of them on their own!!! Luckily my Dog is quick but got away, but just think it was a small yorkie or something.

[:(!]

Last edited:

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Unfortuantely with this country, its entered our heads many times to take action BUT the scumbags would more than likely be running to the Police, its your Dad who would end up in Prision for violent assult.

Shame in some ways we cannot adopt a more "eye for an eye" culture or bring back public flooging.

We have gone too soft - see there now talking about 5 minute mental maths in schools.

No Wonder we are going down the drain - WHOS for going to Spain and setting up a republic on an island in the EBRO.??

Enigma

Armchair Carper
This should be reported to the police - it's a serious offence. effectively they are using a caine as a potential lethal weapon. By youth do you mean under 18? Maybe the police should be speaking to Tesco about allowing minors to buy booze.

crowder

Im not sure, ill have to ask my dad, like i said he told me at work, so i couldnt hold him up for too long, anyway we have sources where we liv that can tell us who these people are and where they live, so we will be reporting them.

Rich Rev

Yorkshire's finest
Write to Tesco's head office in Welwyn Garden and outline eaxctly what has taken place as any store should reserve the right to refuse to be serving "drunken scumbags" with alcohol.
I for one would be only to pleased to offer any assistance in sorting said scum out.
I'm sure others will be like minded, the last thing your dad needs is to tackle them himself, particularly if they're local as he be the one who ends up in trouble with the law.

Carp Wizard

lol if they set there dog on my dog i would kill them lol or i would just go and rip there dog apart Argh people like that get me so wound up and the thing is it is not the dogs fault as they have been braught up in the wrong way

if i still had my dog they wouldnt be able to set there dogs on it because by time they said both there dogs would be dead or they would be scared. i use to have a shar pei and it hated other dogs and it was fast as anything. but it was like two different dogs because with people it was the nicest dog ever but with other dogs it hated them

Bill G

Grandad
having read through this thread i really dont know what to say because my blood is boiling so much , makes you wish you had a gun on you and just popped a cap in there arses there and then

nico12

Grebe Grabber
theres a 20% underclass developing in Notts I reckon. No jobs, no respect, no hope....

2nd / 3rd generation broken homes with crisps and cr*p on their way to school as breakfast culture... Money is quicker than caring you see.

an ill fitting cap and nike air max you may have....hope none at all. Parasite on the back of every hardworking family in the area.

luremad

Barbelus Maximus
the joys of living in nottingham at the moment it makes me sick at what people do these days although the only problem i get is scruffy chavs sitting on my car but they usually run away when i go outside and scream and rant at them like a jibbering fool lol. cursing2.gif

Knob head bashing anyone then?

i am on my way [:D] [}:)] uzi.gif

Carp-Freeek

' Shorty '
Stuff like that I hate, knowin me I wouldn't have thought anything else but to cave their skulls in - round a few mates up and go lookin for them lol [:)]

crowder

Funny you should say that carp-freek, as we have a few friends who are very high up on the estate[:D]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Carp-Freeek

Stuff like that I hate, knowin me I wouldn't have thought anything else but to cave their skulls in - round a few mates up and go lookin for them lol [:)]

Sorry, some of the statements like this are stupid. You moan about scum bags but the actions you want to take puts you in their bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.