Bloody carp

pies

Site Supporter
but what would you call it if it was exactly the same every day, day in day out non stop.
Right next time have a target say 80 fish or a 20lb fish

your getting bites !!!!

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Down the road from PAB are the Trinity broads, hundreds of acres of water and the fish move around so you can end up in a huge
area totally devoid of fish. I have got to the stage with carp that I would rather spend a day here biteless than hook one, they have
taken over the coarse angling world and I`m not the only one sick to the back teeth of them. Please dog don`t let them swamp the
rivers.

Evening pies, in the Ashford angling newsletter they mention the `crabtree lake`, new one on me.

pies

Site Supporter
Down the road from PAB are the Trinity broads, hundreds of acres of water and the fish move around so you can end up in a huge
area totally devoid of fish. I have got to the stage with carp that I would rather spend a day here biteless than hook one, they have
taken over the coarse angling world and I`m not the only one sick to the back teeth of them. Please dog don`t let them swamp the
rivers.

Evening pies, in the Ashford angling newsletter they mention the `crabtree lake`, new one on me.
Never got newsletter 😢

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Prefer to see Commies stocked with Zander or Cats myself as they would keep the fish numbers down

Total

Site Supporter
rivers.

(y).......Reference Trinity Broads

trinity broads fishing.jpg

TrickyD

Site Supporter
No I don’t just mean a few here and there I’d really stock it !!!!
I know you do well on commercials fishing matches or practicing, which is fair enough, but do you ever fish rivers or anywhere for pleasure ? Just wondering and not having a dig.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I know you do well on commercials fishing matches or practicing, which is fair enough, but do you ever fish rivers or anywhere for pleasure ? Just wondering and not having a dig.
Not fished rivers for years mate, but used to love it 👍👍