blocked number?

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
hi all,was expecting a phone call my local hospital this morning..never recieved one..so rang them to see if i was still going to get a call later today..they said we tried to call but no responce...but i never got a missed call?so checked my voicemail ...and there were 2 voicemails from the hospital...can anyone tell me where to look on my phone to accept these calls please..must have gone straight to voicemail...dont know how to stop that..ive a samsungj6 phone..if that helps..i need help please.
pete

Last edited:

rudd

Site Supporter
hi all,was expecting a phone call my local hospital this morning..never recieved one..so rang them to see if i was still going to get a call later today..they said we tried to call but no responce...but i never got a missed call?so checked my voicemail ...and there were 2 voicemails from the hospital...can anyone tell me where to look on my phone to accept these calls please
If your phone did not ring - its your signal.
All phones should be completely turned off and back on again once a week.
Some updates will not happen even though downloaded until this is done - everything then also gets an auto reset.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
depending on your phone there are different ways to see if the number is blocked, but a number is only blocked if you blocked it, could easily be no signal so straight to voicemail, never hurts to check if you have blocked it, i blocked someone in error the other day and i use my phone a lot so easily done!

the below is for the galaxy S 6, not sure if yours is that model, google will soon find it for you

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
hi,just looked on my phone for these clues and none there..but thanks anyway...but just now hospital phoned again and my phone rang..lol..its sorted now anyway..thanks again to all who replied

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
hi,just looked on my phone for these clues and none there..but thanks anyway...but just now hospital phoned again and my phone rang..lol..its sorted now anyway..thanks again to all who replied
How do you dial a number then?
Glad you've sorted it anyway, 👍👍

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
i did switch my phone off...then hospital called again..i never had any problem phoning out..incoming.calls went straight to voicemail

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You need to go into your phone settings to see the numbers that are blocked - I had an issue a while back where I needed a text from HMRC with a pin number to get an authorisation code and nothing they did came through - it turned out their number was blocked in my phone some time previously