Blaze wear heated clothing

bigmac1

Has anybody got any experience of using this clothing? Watched a video with Andy May and Jamie Hughes and they were both wearing them. They're not cheap but if they work and keep you warm then that is priceless

rd350lc

Was looking at getting some of the cheaper USB powered clothing myself , a few feedbacks on Amazon to give you an idea what it's like . It's about a third of the price of the pukka stuff so I won't expect too much .

Toomuchstuff

Got the undergarment top, really good on full power but think it only last 3hours so could do with another battery.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You don't need heated clothing, just wear a few layers over a thermal vest and longjohns.
Coupled with some decent socks, boots and waterproofs you shouldn't feel the cold - he says :)

bigmac1

You don't need heated clothing, just wear a few layers over a thermal vest and longjohns.
Coupled with some decent socks, boots and waterproofs you shouldn't feel the cold - he says :)
Hi Dave, I wear the above and I'm usually that is fine. I have been put on blood thinning medication recently and have already noticed that I feel the cold more so than before. I'm going to see how I get on before I purchase anything, but just wanted to see if anybody had any experience of these

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Has anybody got any experience of using this clothing? Watched a video with Andy May and Jamie Hughes and they were both wearing them. They're not cheap but if they work and keep you warm then that is priceless
I've just ordered the base layer top off Bristol angling and the base layer trousers ...cheapest place at 110 for top 105 for trousers

bigmac1

I've just ordered the base layer top off Bristol angling and the base layer trousers ...cheapest place at 110 for top 105 for trousers
I would be interested to hear what you think of the product when you have had chance to use it

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I would be interested to hear what you think of the product when you have had chance to use it
Will post my reply when I've used them ...I do hope they are good I take aspirin which thins my blood so I get cold so quick ..

marcusp

Ive been after the base layer top in xl but been out of stock for 6 months. Despite sending blazeware emails and messages on their fb page asking when they will available ive had no reply.
puts me off buying now if their customer service and stock is this poor

Stephen

Yorkshire is best
Site Supporter
I have used their gilet it worked and kept me warm. Battery lasts about 3 hours. These days i usually layer up so dont use it often.

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
Just looking at these on amazon, might be nice for those really cold days when you cant get warm doubt I would use it every session though

bigdavewsf

the thing that puts me off with heated clothing is that whilst on all is good but when the battery runs out you will soon feel the clod even worse because you are that used to being toasty especially as you wont be wearing much under your coat because you are heated...no thanks il do it properly and layer up