blake hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibbm002

i really like blake hall fisheriee but iv never fished perninsula - im going to give it a bash could anyone give me any tips on how to fish it please [:)]

thanks bibbm002

p.s i dont no if this is in the right section so feel free to move it [:D]

<Edit: Have done [:)]- Dave >

Tony_grig

From what I can gage mate Its a matter of fishing the pole at around 12-13 metres with pellet and corn for the smaller carp up to 3lb and then later in the day coming down the edge for a few biggies. As you will know, the water is a big un and I reckon a method feeder will score well on there aswell!This is all 2nd hand knowledge but I hope it is of some use to you[:)]
Tony

AdamAnt

Having fished a match there a few months back, the Method Feeder worked well, with corn on the hook (size 14). I used a fox flat bed feeder (non elasticated one) and casted it as far as i could, catching a Carp more or less every cast. Use strong line though as there are a few monsters in there. I got snapped on a 6.5lb hooklength, so ended up using 8lb maxima.

Also, halibut paste 2-3 metres out produced a number of large barbel aswell as carp to 8lb so dont forget to give that a go.

Having said this, i did fish this a while ago (in June) so i dont know how its fishing at the moment. Apparently pegs in the 30's are supposed to be the best, judging by the match weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.