Blake Hall Pennisular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordi

Hi Has anyone fished the pennisular lake has I have a match there this weekend and was wanting some advice on what to fish.

Cheers

David

rodring

Account Locked
start out on method feeder pellet, corn or boilie as bait. keep firing 3 8m pellets every 30 seconds over the top on the same line, then go out on the pellet waggler. 8m pellet on a haired band try altering the colour of the pellet dark or light see which they prefer. also feed a margin line for later on they do come in close, once they start a good weight is on the cards.

pham

Originally posted by rodring

also feed a margin line for later on they do come in close, once they start a good weight is on the cards.

Good advice!

I sat for 4 hours last year with only 5 roach to show for my efforts! I then went on to win the match from my margin swim in the last hour! Corn did it for me, and once they were on it I couldn't give them enough! I was cupping half a tin of corn for every fish!

mooseman75

I am fishing Blake lake on sunday and have not fished it for 12 months,
Will the same tactics apply for blake?,sound similar to tactics i used last year and did well,the only difference is we fished slightly earlier in the year last year and the carp were not on it and ended up fishing for bream on the method with pellet but had to drop down to a light tip as the bites were not wrap arounds like a carp take would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.