Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Hi all. After great consideration...
well about ten mintutes of thought. i have decided to go for a day out in blackpool tomoz. Can anybody recommand somewhere to have something to eat? And also anywhere which i should go for a pint ( or ten [;)])

Any thoughts appricaited. Blackpool was an idea as is only 13 on train from manchester and is somewhere differant for a day out. Cheers

adiec

theres a nice pub just round the corner from reads avenue mate, called the king edward, near where the rangers bar was if that helps. i cant help with the food but i know a cracking cheap b&b that includes 3 course evening meal for 21 squids if thats any use lol

zenith20

Originally posted by Noah

Try Southport [8D]

I second that one. There's a brilliant little pub that's past the Floral Pavilion or whatever it's called. It was the smallest pub in Britain in the 80's. Very nice pub as well.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
[:(!] i hate the place[:(!]
while you're there please pee on the football ground[:D]

master_baiter

i stayed overnight in blackpool on monday with the kids, what a bloody dump it is. like a boarded up ghost town. nearly ended up in a &e when a huge fish bone got stuck in my throat, managed to get my fingers down and pull it out, there was blood all over though.

on the other hand we went to the zoo, and what a great day we all had. even the monkeys had a good day eating my bloody greggs sausage rolls that they nicked. the kids loved it. lauging at monkeys sat in trees with my dinner

little_roach

Bazzer
Master baiter - From your description I think you went to Gloomfield Road by mistake - try the zoo next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.