blackpool to bobs island

bispham blade

footy n fishing
Site Supporter
Im looking for someone to come down to bobs island for a 48 hour session later this month. i have a car just dont want to sit on my own as i do have issues with movement at times after breaking my back in an accident. im normally fine but wouldnt mind a bit of company and just incase my back locks up. Also ive not fished the island before and wouldnt mind a few pointers. looking at going in trhe week as im thinking it wont be as busy.

bispham blade

footy n fishing
Site Supporter
ive got someone to come with us. i doint have a big problem moving its just my back has a habit of popping discs when i do too much. im planning on going next week tuesday and wednesday. theeres 3 of us so i think we should be ok. now its just a choice of pegs. if i could get some pointers it would be appreciated ty. i knew it was a bit iffy

bispham blade

footy n fishing
Site Supporter
Going on your own to this venue even when you’re in good nick physically isn’t the best idea - it has a ‘reputation’……
i know theres a a bit of a reputattion shall we say. got 2 others so theres 3 of us going down. just after pointers now at which would be the best pegs to try and get on. ty for the heads up ;)

Griffo

Site Supporter
Posted on your other peg, went down yesterday, according to the 7 lads with bivvies, for decent barbel as you go in on your left fish down from the weir about 6 pegs and to the point, no sure how many pegs that leaves you but I thing 7 or 8 pegs. Halabut pellets, meat and corn where all being used.