Blackpool Area Private Waters (any info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveBinns

Im a Manchester lad now settled in Weeton area was hoping to get some local knowledge on private clubs with there own waters in the area, Ive fished the Local Commercials Whitmore/Greenhalghs but would like to try something different.
If anyoneone as any info on good waters and clubs i would appreciate some feed back, if you want to get[:)] intouch by e mail best one to use for me is stevebinns24@hotmail.com [:)]

Craig C

Originally posted by SteveBinns

Im a Manchester lad now settled in Weeton area was hoping to get some local knowledge on private clubs with there own waters in the area, Ive fished the Local Commercials Whitmore/Greenhalghs but would like to try something different.
If anyoneone as any info on good waters and clubs i would appreciate some feed back, if you want to get[:)] intouch by e mail best one to use for me is stevebinns24@hotmail.com [:)]

I hear the Irish Sea, has some fish in it !, try there with lug/rag worm !!!!

SteveBinns

Craig

Ive tried the sea trouble is i cant seem to get a peg when tide is in my platform not high enough and its a bit awkward wearing my aqua lung all the time. i see you got the old fella going again Ha Ha !

SteveBinns

Craig

just had a session on Blackpool stretch of Irish sea has suggested by you, having problems mate feeder wont hold bottom[:D] and 4oz tip deffo not doing the trick[:D] any ideas ? [:H]

Craig C

Ste, it looks like you need to move to another part of the country !!!
There obviously isnt anywhere to fish in Lancashire [}:)][}:)][}:)]

cyril

El blanko
Originally posted by Craig C

I hear the Irish Sea, has some fish in it !, try there with lug/rag worm !!!!

fish in the Irish sea, your avin a laugh[:D][:D] if there is nobodys catching um

Status
Not open for further replies.