Bivvy ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Just been offered a two-man bivvy.

It's not a bad price at 50, the only thing is the guy I'm getting it off doesn't know what make it is.

The only distinguishing mark on it is a fish (possibly a mirror carp)and he thinks it might be a JRC??

Anybody any idea what make/model it might be? (and also if 50 is a good price)

Tight Lines

Simon

TINY

Tiny
50.00 for a two man bivvy is good for any make if its new or as good as.With the fish sign on it,it could be a fishrite or catch-carp,chub or any other number of makes.
Make sure you check it thoroughly and all the zips are ok.Then if you are happy with it,get it
PS check all of the poles properley under tension.

Andy.

Lid

..... and do you know the person you are buying from. In other words are you sure its kosher?

Lid [:)]

TINY

Tiny
Good point Lid,if it belongs to him,surely hed know what make it was.Might be genuine but check first.

Andy.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It could be a catchcarp bivvy (used tackles "own" brand), i think they use a red carp on theirs.

If it is you'll find its a keenets spaceman but keenets have rejected it for one reason or another but they are still excellent value & do the job they're intended for.

Then again you would be just as well to give used tackle a ring anyway cos their two man bivvies are only 89 brand new.

The other thing i'd suggest is asking someone like Andy (Tiny) Or Mike S if they've got any cheap bivvies in

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

TINY

Tiny
Ive got brand new Relums at 75.00 and they are the ones who do the Hutchys.
Check out the sly promotion.(Sorry Al)

Andy.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Cheers guys

I know its not 'dodgy' - I work with the guy I'm getting it off and he got it off his son before he moved abroad, he's only used it once and as far as I know its all intact and complete.

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.