Bit over due, garbo essential 15ft medium float, tri-cast 12ft 12g long range feeder, browning compact 845 reel.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
The garbolino, for me it's just about right light enough to use all day quite stiff in the middle but forgiving tip, enough power to handle a bonus chubb but soft enough not to bump the 3-6 oz roach dace, I've paired it with a cadence cs8 3000 not convinced it's the right reel but for now it's ok.

Tri-cast 12ft well ( not yet used in anger ) feels like a great bit of kit only a couple things I'm not sure the tips dont seem to correspond to tri-cast own guild and it does not break down in to two equal lengths with a tip inserted, so putting it made up in rod ready bag is an issue, I'll revisit this thread when its seen the bank.

Browning compact 845 most impressed one spool has .10 braid and 10lb shock leader, the other some Dave Harrell .18 sinking feeder mono (4lb) must say mighty impressed with the reel line lay perfect feels like it's the power to pull a boat in and smooth, I am very much looking forward to putting the combo in action as soon as we are allowed to travel. If anyone want any more info drop me a line.