Bit of a break.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Last day in work till the 5th of August. Finish tomorrow at 8am, drive home and pack the lovely wifey in the car for a couple of nights in a hotel in Tenby. Booked a very nice Italian restaraunt for saturday night. Nipping over to Haverfordwest to her sisters for a couple of nights then. She's having a girlie night in with a few friends and l'm of out to visit a few of my old drinking dens from when l was based down there with the RAF. Back home on wednesday and prep for the Alders weekend YEEEHHHAAAARRRRπŸ‘πŸ˜ Looking forward to this.
Would love to take her abroad somewhere nice but she's just not up to it. Maybe there's a chance she might come to Malta in september, at least she will have familiar home comforts at my folks house to stay in if things get a bit much for her. 1 more tour of duty and relaxπŸ‘

Godber

Site Supporter
Don’t forget to cream yer feet mate😎😎😎
IMG_20220717_105531.jpg

Steve57

Site Supporter
I was gutted when Chivenor closed in 95, moved to Lyneham and two years later took redundancy.

Have a good break matey.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Yep, one of the best kept secrets in the RAF back in the day. Sad day when it closed.
Just checked my log book, I did my Forward Air Controllers course there in Nov 84. My God, that's 37 years ago!

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Have a good few days @Godber, I'm off from Monday morning, just have to do a little prep for Alders. Other than that couple quiet days.

Godber

Site Supporter
Just checked my log book, I did my Forward Air Controllers course there in Nov 84. My God, that's 37 years ago!
Thats before l was there, not much though, 87-89 and 90-93 l was there. Loved the place. πŸ‘