bird food for bream

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodding dog

evenin all,
can anybody help, i was weighing up using red band bird seed as part of my feed for bream, but i was'nt sure about the aniseed that is in the mix do bream like aniseed ?. i know bream are starting to see a lot more particles know a days but i was'nt sure about the flavour, any one tried it or any suggestions i'd be grateful if anyone can help [;)]

norm

hi nodding dog
just 1 question mate

is it bream you are after or budgies (lol)

i coming to get ya teeeeppeeeeeeee

nodding dog

hi norm,
these bream in a lot of waters now are seeing more particles than ground bait and theres a lot of carp anglers snotting the bream so you've got to give the bream what there eating more of in my eyes. a couple of local waters near to myself are laced with seed baits and the bream are hooked on the stuff, its scary really isn't it norm but you've got to give then what they want.
cheers mate [:D]

norm

good to see you took the reply in fun mate
nice one keep posting

MALC

Hi Kev,

You mean the meat mix ain't working anymore[;)][;)]

Can't comment on the Red Band (is it robin red) as i ain't used that
But

I have and do use Pidgeon Conditioner from the grain merchant which i believe is almost if not the same as the stuff you mean.

What i do for bream is soak it for 48 hours then boil and simmer for 2hours.
When i feed it i also mix in the same amount of 3mm pellets.

As it starts getting colder though i riddle (garden soil sieve) off the bigger food items prior to soaking.

Hope the above helps.[:)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

nodding dog

hi malc,
i had some good weights on the meat thanks malc, but its starting to get a tad cold now but i've got it all in place for next year mate, monster crab worked well, cheers malc keep up the good work [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.