Bingley Cut

Jonathan Sutcliffe-Bland

Simply the Bread
Site Supporter
Simply The Bread 🍞

Today I fished another Bingley AC water but this time on the cut at Damart HQ. Kept it simple and fished one rig at 9m in 4' of water on bread punch.

Fished my Daiwa 13m Connoisseur XLS, number 5 Preston slip, 0.40 Guru Pinger carbon with spread bulk on 2.6lb (0.10mm) Match Team direct to a size 16 Kamasan B511. Fished double 5mm & single 7mm punch feeding liquidised bread with a little fenugreek powder 👌🏻 Had bites from the off from a mixture of Roach and some welcomed 50p Skimmers 😍 then the float did a little lift then slowly towed away sideways, on, a Bream about 4lbs, followed by another around 3lbs ten minutes later. Then it arrived, a b#stard 5* hotel on water??? Who books these things? That f#cked things for a while until I found fish on my top 3, including a Perch that took bread on the drop. Balled in two full cups of liccy on my 9m line and went straight on top. Five minutes later another 4lb Bream, some more bits, then another Bream before it went dead. Tried my top 3 for a few more bits but that also died. Back out for the last hour for a few bigger Roach and Skimmers to end an enjoyable day...

Weather: Dull ☁️
Fished: 8.30 - 2.30

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1597516777700.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597516777700.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 41

SeanB

Site Supporter
God loves a tryer mate 🙂 I'm loving the scooter by the way, it would look good with a maggotdrowning.com sticker on it 😉

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
I remember fishing a lot of winter league, and summer opens up around there and Shipley.
Used to be fun when the Water Queen came through.
Sound like you had a decent day though even with the floating hotel.

William hurst

Simply The Bread 🍞

Today I fished another Bingley AC water but this time on the cut at Damart HQ. Kept it simple and fished one rig at 9m in 4' of water on bread punch.

Fished my Daiwa 13m Connoisseur XLS, number 5 Preston slip, 0.40 Guru Pinger carbon with spread bulk on 2.6lb (0.10mm) Match Team direct to a size 16 Kamasan B511. Fished double 5mm & single 7mm punch feeding liquidised bread with a little fenugreek powder 👌🏻 Had bites from the off from a mixture of Roach and some welcomed 50p Skimmers 😍 then the float did a little lift then slowly towed away sideways, on, a Bream about 4lbs, followed by another around 3lbs ten minutes later. Then it arrived, a b#stard 5* hotel on water??? Who books these things? That f#cked things for a while until I found fish on my top 3, including a Perch that took bread on the drop. Balled in two full cups of liccy on my 9m line and went straight on top. Five minutes later another 4lb Bream, some more bits, then another Bream before it went dead. Tried my top 3 for a few more bits but that also died. Back out for the last hour for a few bigger Roach and Skimmers to end an enjoyable day...

Weather: Dull ☁️
Fished: 8.30 - 2.30
Thanks Johnathan you have given me my mojo back with your articles thanks again