Binge Watching

Gwillim

Yep if I get a box set ................................ done! :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes if they put a short series on the TV like 6 parts or something I will wait till I have them all and then watch the lot or in a couple of sittings

baboboy

Site Supporter
Love a binge watch did Breaking Bad in about a fortnight. Don’t really have a rock n roll lifestyle. So spend most nights in front of the TV.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Just watched a 4 parter on Netflix "When they see us" definitley worth a watch (y)

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I'm on Netflix every night when I get home from work or have a night off....never bother with the telly.
I've just finished watching the last episode of Suits. Also been binge watching Power.
Other recommended series/box sets....
Ozark
Designated Survivor
Bad Blood

Feldy

I'm on Netflix every night when I get home from work or have a night off....never bother with the telly.
I've just finished watching the last episode of Suits. Also been binge watching Power.
Other recommended series/box sets....
Ozark
Designated Survivor
Bad Blood
Loved Ozark

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Got a series link for "Bless this house", watched 8 episodes in 2 days.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Banshee
Game of thrones (Thrice, other than left season)
Peaky Blinders
Penny Dreadful
Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
American Horror story (Up to S3)
Vikings
Lost
The 100
Fear The Walking dead
Breaking Bad

The list goes on and on. I'm terrible for binge watching. I'll finish series in a couple of days easily. Will happily watch a TV show for 16 hours straight.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Watched every episode of the American Office over a period of 2 weeks. Also watched a series of Australian Masterchef, both quite good comedies.

feldri

Site Supporter
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Bones
Person Of Interest
Chicago PD
House
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
Friends
Two and a half Men
Frasier
Star Trek Voyager
Men Behaving Badly
Car SOS

DFL

Site Supporter
Had the sole use of the remote last night with swmbo away, no strictly or other such nonsense, instead a fe w revisits

Detectorists
Fleabag
Stranger Things

then discovered on my IPTV package the new season 3 of Mr.Mercedes which has yet to be released in the UK, first episode every bit as brilliant as the first two series.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Only ever binge watched one show... Big Bang Theory... funny as ****

Gwillim

Having had numerous hospital stays (lost count) of differing lengths of time from hrs to days box sets have been the saviour of my sanity!
The list of series watched would be to long but everything from GOT to The Wire, Peaky Blinders. Gomorrah, Aussie Masterchef every series up to and including the latest one and many many more!

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Had the sole use of the remote last night with swmbo away, no strictly or other such nonsense, instead a fe w revisits

Detectorists
Fleabag
Stranger Things

then discovered on my IPTV package the new season 3 of Mr.Mercedes which has yet to be released in the UK, first episode every bit as brilliant as the first two series.

detectorists was the subject of the post, binge watched all the first series right through, prior t the 2nd starting on beeb 4