billyclarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveyboy

i ordered a spare quiver tip from www.billyclarke.co.uk on thurs evening, it arrived this morning (sat) first class service

spikee

i have used this mail order site twice no first order went smooth and top class they even ring you up when they are out of stock of a item or to give you another choice
i then ordered 2 bags of groundbait from the silver x range and some hook pellets on monday the 3 and and they rang me up to tell me that they did not have one of the bags and if i would like a different silver x feeder which i said yes to and then paid 4.25 postage and the package came on the 4th in the morning what a great shop they are and i will now be using them instead of harrsons tackle

daveyboy

after breaking the 7th section of the speccy on sunday, i ordered another on monday, its now in the pole after arriving 1 hour ago, excellent service again

spikee

two more orders from them and not a thing wrong thumbs up to billy clarks

pegasus

benny
top notch shop it`s like the tardis in there.
great service i would visit more often if i lived closer.

whalley1992

Account Locked
Great shop i got all of my feeder fishing gear off there a while back great company.

whalley1992

Account Locked
Used them again and i haven't yet had any trouble i would recommend them to anybody quite delivery of all items.

cobra68

Account Locked
Purchased a fox bivvy over 2 years ago and got 50 off plus a free ground sheet. It Arrived in sunny Scotland in 3 days. Great service.

daveyboy

ordered a cupping kit for one of my poles friday,here monday excellent service yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.