Billy no Mates

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
One person in the chat room, c'mon somebody go and have a chat.:p

62tucker

Site Supporter
I have actually learnt 2 new uses for wd40 recently.
No 1 If your saws going a bit blunt or the wood or tree are not cutting easy. Spray the saw with wd40 and it’s a life changer ?.
No2. Spray the inside of your lawn mower with wd40 and the grass doesn’t stick to the sides. Or doesn’t stick so easy and after your finish a quick clean and any grass is just falls off. ?.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
No 1 If your saws going a bit blunt or the wood or tree are not cutting easy. Spray the saw with wd40 and it’s a life changer ?.
No2. Spray the inside of your lawn mower with wd40 and the grass doesn’t stick to the sides. Or doesn’t stick so easy and after your finish a quick clean and any grass is just falls off. ?.

But surely, that solid 1" layer of grass in the lawnmower is essential, and should never be touched?
It creates a seal which ensures that the vacuum vortex is effective? :unsure:

To remove it is a bit like using a wire brush on a well-seasoned iron casserole dish, or rough emery to polish a Chippendale chair?

As for using a saw on a tree, I'd leave that to an expert arboricutterist.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
There is no end to the uses of the mighty WD40 :love: Soak some cotton wool balls in it and keep in an airtight container and they are great firelighters.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Do you remember that cute sheep you used to play with in the field near your house when you were twelve. Remember how you used to cuddle up with it. Well that sheep was me :rolleyes: ;):love:
Ugh you hairy backed b**ger:p