Billinge Wides, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan heaphurst

Regular member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,879
Fished from 6.30am til 1.30pm with my mate Reg. We both had plenty of fish. All the usual bits but we both had some nice roach and skimmers.Pride of place though must go to the perch I had on waggler and single maggot. Two and a half pounds, I weighed it. A beatiful fish, it made my day, no danger.
The boats were not much of a problem 95% of them slow down to a crawl when passing, thus minimising any disdurbance, the other 5%, well what can you say either ignorant of the fact they cause disdurbance or just not bothered. I like to think it is the former.
Beatiful day NO RAIN.
Datafile11.asp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top