Biggest decision of the year......

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
He's dug me and you out and 90% of the:love::ROFLMAO: 'hijacking' was done by others!.....I was gonna pay his subscription for him, but now.....Two hopes, Bob and no hope!😘:D
I’m soooooooo offended aren’t you Mark ? If I had feelings I reckon they’d be hurt. 🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
I’m soooooooo offended aren’t you Mark ? If I had feelings I reckon they’d be hurt. 🤣🤣
^^:oops:.....It's actually quite ruined my day mate......:oops::D.....In fact so much so that I'm gonna go in my garden, build a duck shed and sweep up afterwards!.:whistle::love::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^:oops:.....It's actually quite ruined my day mate......:oops::D.....In fact so much so that I'm gonna go in my garden, build a duck shed and sweep up afterwards!.:whistle::love::ROFLMAO:
C’mon mate. It’s not that bad. Hold it together. Time is a great healer. You’re bigger than this pal. Hold in there mucker. Chin up. 😳🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
C’mon mate. It’s not that bad. Hold it together. Time is a great healer. You’re bigger than this pal. Hold in there mucker. Chin up. 😳🤣🤣
Thanks mate. (y) ...Seeing you survive a similar fate (building duck sheds etc) gives me hope....:oops:😘.....

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Ya know …… there’s summat not right with us lot.🤣 Crysadine poisoning in the eighties probably. 🤪🤪
Them were the days, bronze left hand and forearm. You could always tell the tightarses as they only had bronze fingertips from dipping into a half pint of maggots.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fugley - Fisher, get Dave (not Jim), to fix it when it's time mate and I'll pay your ten quid! Stay Safe!

Dave, can you let me know when it's due please and how I can pay it?

Ta
Anyone can pay another member's site support at any time if they wish, just click the 'More..' tab at the top of the forum and then the 'Make a Donation' link. Send a £tenner and follow it up with a PM to me to say what and who it's for and I'll sort it at this end (y)

Never to miss an opportunity, here's a quick link.... https://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/pages/donation/

Total

Site Supporter
Awwwwww. 😘😘. Total .. give Warry a cuddle will ya. …. and take a couple of number 10’s of his pole rig. It’s like watching Zorro watching Warrington fish. 🤣🤣
Sod him! Lolol.:p:ROFLMAO:....I'm trying to fish here! My float keeps going under on my leger rig!:oops: