Big up for Dynamite Baits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabtas

Last week I posted on here about a problem I had with some 6mm soft hookers from DynamiteBaits, namely that they floated

I emailed them to enquire whether the hookers had a self life and had mine possibly "gone off"

They promptly replied that they had checked several tubs that they had on site and that they where fine, but as a goodwill gesture they would send me a replacement tub

This is what turned up today

[:T][:T][:T]

Sparkeh

Your pic isnt loading for me, but this might ...

Awesome customer service by them, wow :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

macca63

Used to use Dynamite 6mm expanders for the hook, bought a bag, pumped a few and they simply fell to bits and were totally unusable. Went to another shop and bought some with a different batch number on and they were exactly the same, use Ringers now instead.

Super ted

CRABKATCHA
Have used loads of their bait until I realised the only thing fancy about them was the packaging.
Send them back and ask for a refund!! [:D]

The only product I find worth my pennies is swimstim green groundbait. Will be using a bag on Saturday, everything else is 'home blend' or VDE.

Last edited:

PhilBo

Halibut pellets are banned from my club....

But I think dynamite baits are pretty good on the whole..

petert

I find that their Pineapple soft hookers are great had loads of fish using them mamy many more fish than any other soft pellets.

adzinderbyshire

i rate dynamite baits very highly, from coarse fishing to carping in france their stuff has always been spot on for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.