Big Sam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stemlfc

Steve
Has moved up north! [;)]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6654121.stm

Don

He did okay with no cash to spend at Notts County so he should do well at a club with a bit of cash. Left Notts in a bit of a weird way though to be honest.
Cant say I blame him for not wanting to talk to the Beeb after their "expose", did any charges come about as a result of that programme by the way?

slf

NUFC
ai hopefully he'll start the toon revolution. back up in the top 5 and in europe

norm

i posted that it was going to happen a couple of weeks ago

The Makem

Time will tell if he's the gadgee for the job,[:p][:p][:p]

Silverware next season, nah i dont think so marra's.
If they win owt i'll show me mare bum in binns windaz like [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:p][:p]

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
They reckon he asked the board to extend the pitch by 20 yards so he could play the extra long ball game[:D]

SJJB

Simon
I Hope he signs Diouff and Davies lol Not even Fat Sam can take the title of top north east team off Boro.

silverman

Originally posted by SJJB

I Hope he signs Diouff and Davies lol Not even Fat Sam can take the title of top north east team off Boro.
It shouldn't be hard seen's you's finished 12th and 14th with big nose
in charge[:D]

paulod

Site Supporter
Richard, you said that to me on Sunday.....You're a bl**dy stirrer. All I can say, as a Bolton supporter, is all the best Sam, it was great while you were with us. Newcastle have got probably the best manager in the Premiership, I think. And stop moaning you anti-Sam Newcastle whingers, it's not as if you've dumped amazingly successful managers to bring him in, is it? He's employed the tactics he's used at Bolton because he had no choice, and it HASN'T been all direct 'ugly' football as many say. Some games Bolton played excellent football too. Sam will put together a good team at Newcastle if he gets the money and freedom.

SJJB

Simon
What about the diving and timewasting he employed. I remember when we played bolton once all they did was pass it backwards and forwards along the halfway line, looking for a freekick, then boot it up to Kevin 'elbows' Davies. And when they went in front just ran the ball into the corner looking for a freekick for the next 60 minutes.

simonelsey

only1 net empty
Originally posted by Paul od

Richard, you said that to me on Sunday.....You're a bl**dy stirrer. All I can say, as a Bolton supporter, is all the best Sam, it was great while you were with us. Newcastle have got probably the best manager in the Premiership, I think. And stop moaning you anti-Sam Newcastle whingers, it's not as if you've dumped amazingly successful managers to bring him in, is it? He's employed the tactics he's used at Bolton because he had no choice, and it HASN'T been all direct 'ugly' football as many say. Some games Bolton played excellent football too. Sam will put together a good team at Newcastle if he gets the money and freedom.
Possibly , I will put steve coppell up with him .

stemlfc

Steve
Sam is a top manager and i certainly wish he got the England job.
Best a luck for him there, lets see if he will carry the pressure as Roeder clearly couldn't. [;)]

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Anyone thought alex ferguson might be the best manager in the premiership???

Raccnevets

What!!!
News Flash

New Newcastle manager Allerdyce looking for someone who can throw a ball from halfway line into opposition penalty box and someone who can run tirelessly into the channels for the full backs to kick the ball into!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.