Bib and brace

Alant101

hi guys
I am after a decent bib and brace without paying over the top prices
the problem I have is that I am a large lad looking at either 4xl or 5 xl depending on the fit
any info would be appreciated thanks

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
what waist size are you? im a 42 and i fit in the browning XI Dry B&B fine but it doesnt have a size in it, sorry

My suggestion is visit one of the big tackle shops and try the clothing on

The one and only Harvey

He lives well who hides well
Site Supporter
hi guys
the problem I have is that I am a large lad looking at either 4xl or 5 xl depending on the fit
I used to be on the round side, and found that it was a lot easier to find garb that fitted on american Ebay. Or have a look at good quality workwear. The quality will probably be better, and the price will certianly be lower, than most stuff marketed by tackle manufacturers.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My original Preston dry fish lasted years but. this newer one doesn’t seem to be as well made. The missus has stitched it up twice already. I’d give this latest one a 6.5 / 10.

davylad

Site Supporter
My original Preston dry fish lasted years but. this newer one doesn’t seem to be as well made. The missus has stitched it up twice already. I’d give this latest one a 6.5 / 10.
I'll second that Mick, my first one was very good. This one, (DF30) has gone already, I was soaked right through after fishing all day in it.

Nicky Dodds

I have an original dri-fish Celsius suit that I bought off @lambrettasx200 and it's still going strong. Fully waterproof and warm. My only gripe is that it's very stiff when it's brass monkey weather.

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
I advised a larger club member to look at ski salopettes and jacket. He got the size he was after and saved himself some cash. One happy warm angler

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'll second that Mick, my first one was very good. This one, (DF30) has gone already, I was soaked right through after fishing all day in it.
Yeah, not as good are they ? .... and twice the money. ??

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
hi guys
Try looking at Imax sea fishing suits ,very good around £125

Tomboy22

Bite the bullet and buy HH mind you heard they are rammed with orders 3 month wait, but worth every penny.

Tomboy22

Bite the bullet and buy HH mind have heard there order book is rammed 3 month wait, but worth it.

joey35

I have literally just bought the vass 350 winter and it's really comfortable and good value