Bib and Brace - Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJon

Can anyone suggest a bib and brace suitable for the summer period ? Found a couple but seem to have some thermal effect to them as well. I can put extra layers on in winter under the waterproofs, so just want something that keeps the water out. I'll sort warmth out myself...

Obviously as cheap as possible... We've been in a reccession don't you know [:D]

Appreciate any comments!

petert

Why not buy a pair of water proof and breathable trousers from MAP or Preston Innovations 25 a pair like I have they keep your lower body and legs clean and dry.

hemphead2

hemphead2
i got a set from shakespeare (quba i think) which are unlined but not very breathable. They cost 20 but they are to hot to wear when the temprature goes above about 20 degrees

Last edited:

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by hemphead2

i got a set from shakespeare (quba i think) which are unlined but not very breathable. They cost 20 but they are to hot to wear when the temprature goes above about 20 degrees
black ones.? two breast pockets?

petert

That is where a pair of breathable trousers are better your top half is kept fairly cool.

hemphead2

hemphead2
Originally posted by big cheese

Originally posted by hemphead2

black ones.? two breast pockets?

yep thats the ones.

get wetter from sweat than the rain

CrunchyCaster

I got waterproof trousers from the my local Yeomans camping shop, they aint brilliant, but for 7 they keep the bream snot and the rain off for a season...sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.