your members it might save you some aggro
when fishing
tightlines dave(scouse)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Scouse

Something similar was posted on AN & we all had a good look & laughed at most of the things (trap doors in keepnets???) but then we realised one thing.

Everytime one of the posters had a look at the site it registered a hit on the counter which made the anti's think "oh look we've got loads of support" & in turn made them a bigger pain.

I have stopped posting links to any anti sites now & instead i cut & pasted anything that was interesting.

Alan
You've just been moderated

AlexR

hi scouse m8,
i have read all of this site, and it is terrible. going up in boats and removing tackle from the water... changing pegs, arguing, making noise, they say they are the conservationists! i think these people are just stupid scum that probably live of your money (most of them dont work i bet.) their plans for sabbing pheasant shoots are so annoying, they are going onto private land, and ruining peoples days. the antis are an extremley violent lot as well, we have encountered a few on the pheasant shoots i have been on, one lot were swearing and making threatening actions from their car, and there was another bloke who nearly ran me over on the road, swearing from his vehicle (scumbag). they are anti any cruelty to animals, yet i wonder how many of them dont eat animals?? (HYPOCRITS)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.