Betrayal - how to deal.

SH4D0W

Hello all,

thanks to each and every one of you for taking the time to read and respond to me.
Quite right, my main reason for my post was to "Vent" for someone to listen i guess, i cant go to anyone at home or work as all will have some bearing on me or the OH and pass judgment forever more should i wish to try and work things out.

As it happens having being sat down and discuessd this over and over i have decided that it might be worth saving, my OH has said that it all started due to issues that started at home with us, we got help and started with our counselor and from that we have made so many changes and our future looks promising - this would ring true with what i saw in her messages to the other tw@t as from when we started to make changes and we got on etc her messages to him were few and far between and they never met up etc. the problem i am struggling with is - the damage has been done already and no matter what the excuse is... it is never ok to cheat! especially to those that you love.

OH has begged me to give her the chance to prove she can put this right and we have made a bit of a plan to give it a shot, going to get the help of our Counsellor and see what happens.

If nothing changes between us or i cant see things looking up then i have told her that is going to be the end of us.

Life is for living and fishing, not worrying if and when my OH is getting close to Winston - Positive Mental Attitude, Positive Mental Attitude, Positive Mental Attitude.

Again, it has really moved me seeing so many of you respond here.

SH4D0W

Well i have no idea who Winston is but the other guy was actually called Steve. Steve is a *insert profanity here*