Best way to chill

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
HALF A DOZENo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O My blood sugars would go through the roof with 6 and I would need a BIG dose of insulin. I only get one if I’m lucky.
I must admit I pay lip service to my diabetes, I take metformin but I often eat bad things.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
I have to wait for a hypoglycemia attack and then stuff my face with jelly babies and then I can have 2 or 3 custard creams. (y)

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I must admit I pay lip service to my diabetes, I take metformin but I often eat bad things.
My old man was the same, he used to say `I had enough chances to die in the war`.

Although I drink too much {mind you not had a beer for three weeks} and have most same age relatives diabetic so far I have avoided
the scourge.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Well....we've just got back from the pub. Not our pub....we're closed. We have been to neighbouring pubs the last two nights for our tea. I've just polished off, garlic bread with Tuscan Beef Stew & garlic roasties. Washed down with two pints of Estrella. Very nice too.

In complete contrast to last night's offering at another local boozer (Greene King jobby). They'd run out of practically every meal on the menu. I was really wanting a good steak & all they had left was 4oz Rump. 4oz???? - Dave has more on his butties for his carry out. When they came with the bill, the waitress said "how did you find the steak?" - I replied "I looked underneath the chips & there it was" :rolleyes: