Best Tv service for fishing programes

PAB

Site Supporter
What is the best tv service ie Amazon, Netflix, Apple. or others for angling is there any with more or better coverage?

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
Vimeo is good you seem to get good quality fishing films, though not free im afraid. Youtube has lots of good stuff to

foster82

There is also Fishing TV , it has some free stuff and some paid for. Also if you create a new account you get £2.50 credit.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Most the actual fishing programs are on free to air tf as it is save for BTs on the bank. I'd imagine fishing tv is decent but I'd doubt that it's much better than what you get on YouTube for free. If you just want to watch fishing and are not bothered by what type then waypoint tv is a good app. It's all US and Caribbean based but it is free and there's tons on there.

RichB

Most of the films I've been watching lately have been made by tackle or bait companies, and are free on YouTube. Sticky Baits did some interesting films called Reflections...if you're into Carp fishing.
Amazon have got the first 2 series of On The Bank and Catching the Impossible. The latter I found to be brilliant.

Grimberian

I just use YouTube, learnt so much in the past couple of months watching TAFishing.
There are a few bits and pieces on Sky but they tend to be really early morning and need to be recorded.

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
A few anglers have there own separate channels where you can subscribe for a cost and they share more with the viewer, Jamie Harrison and Paul Holland are two anglers that do this off the top of my head.

Kojak

I have a Netflix box (around £15) connected to the big screen tv and watch loads of fishing videos on YouTube through the tv?

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
Well, I've learned something - I didn't realise You Tube was a TV channel.

sporty

Site Supporter
Loads of other programes on there from years ago that i am sure you will appreciate ,just type into the search whatever and you will be amazed what you can still watch from years ago as well as shed loads of Angling